Our Value...a Promise to you!
At FCP we know that the most important thing to you is a quality recruit: fully recruited on-time, to your bid specifications, a full "show-up rate", and the integrity of your respondents. To accomplish this, not only is the President of the Company your personal contact, but personally takes the responsibility for the success of every job at FCP.
By taking good care of you, we give you peace of mind and save you your precious time, so that in the end we save you money... even when we're NOT the lowest priced bidder.
That's My Promise to You,
Our extensive 8-point quality assurance program:
- 1. We maintain a 5-to-1 supervisor-interviewer ratio
- 2. Extensive interviewer training in communications techniques, open-end probing, computer assisted telephone interviewing, skip patterns and many other marketing research protocols
- 3. Careful database management that includes Screening, Validating, and religious updating for current information
- 4. Interviewers are provided with written and verbal instructions that cover quotas, schedules, and key issues to note (e.g. unusual skip patterns, pronunciation guides, pre-lists with which to become familiarized)
- 5. Interviewers are monitored continuously for technique and content. Politeness and completeness are key aspects of each monitoring review
- 6. 100% of recruited respondents are validated
- 7. Recruited respondents are contacted on three separate occasions both verbally and in writing after they are recruited to ensure superior show-rates
- 8. Daily cumulative progress reports and project updates are sent regularly with an emphasis on communication
Portland Fun Fact
The Portland metro area is home to more than 1,200 technology companies, including Intel the area's largest employer.